September 8, 2008

Old kids shows

I wanted to show my children some old French and English kids shows that my brother and I used to watch. The funny part is that I remember some of the words of the songs or episodes! LOL So those from Quebec and maybe Ontario might remember these IF you're as old as me...so about prehistoric time. It's funny since you can tell it's in the late 70's, early 80'.









I also used to watch Mr. Dressup. Ahh to be a carefree child again!


And the Polk-a-dot door with Polkaroo!


Bananas in pyjammas.


The friendly giant.

I hope you guys had a good laugh. My children actually liked them but asked why the French kids spoke French. LOL Had to explain it was in Quebec so they are French Canadians.
A bientot!

1 comments:

Adrienne said...

I remember all of the English ones. I grew up in Detroit so we had CBC.

My daughter was little when we moved to California and my mom made a VHS tape of Mr. Dressup to bring with her so she "wouldn't miss him".

Thanks for some great memories.

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates