September 28, 2008

Une pieuvre dans ma chambre de bain.

This past Friday I went to the Mall with my daughter. I needed to get some perfume and check out Pottery Barn Kids Halloween costumes. Got my perfume and nothing from PBK but Istopped at Urban Outfitters. I always feel old, for some reason, when I get in that store. Could it be the employee are only 10 years older than my daughter?? Yeah. Once there, I found this cute earring holder. It's cute and fun and needed for my earrings that have backings. Say Bonjour to Leila.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she cute? She was $12.00. There were other jewelry stands (tree, fish, etc) but I liked her best. If you're looking for something a bit on the funky side, Urban Outfitters is the place to get your stuff. Happy shopping!

A bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates