October 26, 2008

Un petit projet pour mon cafe.

Have you seen those cute tumblers at Starbucks or Boutique stores? I always stop and think "I should get one of those since I have nothing to bring my morning coffee with me in the car." Well I did it! I bought one from Starbucks where you can customize it with photos. I wanted to use scrapbook paper to make it look cute.

The cup itself was $10 I think.

Photobucket

Paper was $0.25.

Photobucket

So cut your paper to a normal size 8 x 11 1/2 sheet of paper. If your paper has a pattern, please consider how you'll cut the paper and any wording you might want to print too.

Photobucket

Now you can just cut the template on your scrapbook paper or put something on your cup. I wanted to add Domestic Goddess since I thought it would make mine stand out a bit more.

Photobucket

Now cut out the template.

Photobucket

Insert in cup and voila!

Photobucket

Now I can change the template to whatever paper or fabric I want to. This is more versatile than those other tumblers. I think it's cute AND I can finally bring my coffee with me on my errands. This should also save me some money and not stop at coffee shops too often when I need a pick me up.

A Bientot!

4 comments:

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Too cute! I made my oldest daughter a sippy cup like that...love those customizable(is that a word?) cups.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Thanks Amanda and Danielle. I thought it turned out cute. I had 10 minutes for my own and decided to make this project. Easy peasy!

Kaylia Metcalfe said...

Awesome idea!

And it is so pretty!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates