March 13, 2009

Pour une petite Diva.

I have a hard time finding the perfect prints for my house. It doesn't matter if it's for my children's room, a bathroom or any room, it takes time for me. A few weeks ago I saw these cards at the Target Dollar Spot. They are super cute and a light bulb lit up while picking them up.

I wanted to frame these cards with some frames that I have in my linen closet. I think they look cute and will go very well with my daughter's new wall quote in her room. My daughter was delighted with them. For $2 (had the frames already), I got 2 cute prints for a little girl's room.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A Bientot!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Those turned out so cute! I recently framed V-Day cards and Easter cards from the dollar aisle at Target. I love them!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I never thought of that. You're brilliant!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates