April 16, 2009

Magazines for cheap!

I'm a magazine junkie. I think I get 6 subscriptions and it's crazy. I let go of 2 of them since I don't have the time to read all of them. In case you are looking for a cheap subscription, here's what's going on. Your can get a one year subscription to Redbook for $0.99. Yup, you read that right! For less than a buck, you can get your magazine! Here's an email that I got with all the specials.

I Year of Redbook for $0.99.

Get 10% off any item with code X8N4C7E.

More great deals

1yr of Good Housekeeping Magazine - $2.97 (reg. $30)
1yr of Harper's Bazaar Magazine - $3 (reg. $47.88)
1yr of Marie Claire Magazine - $3 (reg. $42)
1yr of Woman's Day Magazine - $4.99 (reg. $47.43)
1yr of Town & Country Magazine - $5 (reg. $54)

Happy Reading!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates