August 18, 2009

Harvest time.

As I was gardening, I notice my raspberry plant is having a lot more berries on it. Some are still in flower mode, while others are almost ripe. Can't wait to pick my first raspberry!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My kitchen garden is still going strong. My 2 tomato plants are working hard and my basil is exploding. Behind them, my oregano is getting so big! Spreading all over the back. I may have to start drying them. We'll see.

Photobucket

Have you notice your garden growing slowly for certain plants? My peppers are not doing that well. My tomatoes are still great and I used up all my onions. My blueberries just got burnt by the sun while the plant is ok. Hopefully next year I'll have some.

A Bientot!

2 comments:

(Lady Gourmet) Catherine said...

Thank you for following my blog....hope you enjoy my recipes...

Célia Novais Rosado said...

I didn't have the chance to taste my berries... my dog ate them all before we could notice... lol

And yesterday she has picken up a green hot peper! she didn't like it... at all... ihihih

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates