November 1, 2009

Trick or Treating.

How was your Halloween night? Safe and fun I hope. The whole family went out to ToT for a little while until I left the kids with hubby. I went home and started giving out candy. Oh my! There were a lot of kids this year! I was afraid I wouldn't have enough candy for all! This year I didn't have many teenagers so there was more for the kiddies.

One of my clients stopped by with their baby. He looked so cute and looked transfixed at everything. He's only 1 so he had no idea what was going on. Some of my kids's friends stopped by and liked my decorations. I'm sure the kids cared more about the candy than the decorations. lol The kids were so excited when they saw goody bags. Only one child(around 7-8) asked what was inside the bag with his mom next to him. I told him lots of candy but he insisted on what kind of candy. huh. I understand he's a child but I was surprised his mom didn't tell him that wasn't using good manners. I told him not to worry, it was brand name candy. sigh Besides that, I had a great night and my dog just looked but never ran out or barked at the kids. She was excited to see so many children. Such a great family pet.

One of my pumpkins. Notice the broken stem? It got broken when hubby took a too sharp right turn while driving home. Oh well. Toothpicks are a great to fix it.

Photobucket

This was sitting on a window ledge so it can be seen from far away.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

My finished entryway. Like my drooping flowers? Didn't water them for 3 days to have that affect. I watered them right after and they are up now. lol Poor flowers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My kiddies. Thomas the train and an Asian princess.

Photobucket

He was so excited that he wouldn't stay still for a photo!

Photobucket

I put eyeliner and a bit of rouge on her lips. She was so excited about that.

Photobucket

Her hair after being in a bun for 2 hours. Looked nice actually.

Photobucket

They got so much candy that it will last until next Halloween. For those of you that did celebrate it, I hope you had fun...and raided your kids candy. lol I sure did!
A Bientot!

1 comments:

Sherri said...

They look so cute! Looks like they had a wonderful time. I love your hole-y pumpkin. That is a great idea.

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates