February 14, 2010

Busy weekend.

I have been busy this weekend. I hosted a surprise mini sprinkler for a mom from our French Mommies Group. She was surprised and did not go into labor in case she got shocked. lol If she did, I had everything ready for her: get water boiling, newspaper, twine, etc. lol It was fun. We had food, snacks and drinks. A bottle of Merlot was opened (hey! it's a French group, remember?) but the mom to be didn't have a sip. Here's the buffet table I set up and the mom to be. This is her third child and I can't wait to hold him/her. I love newborn baby smell. Ahhh! Sweet smelling baby!




On Valentine's Day, my hubby surprised me with chocolates and a card. We then went to have lunch with my father in law. The kids had fun and hubby even took a nap. lol Wish I was the one taking a nap. Ha! Spend the rest of the day lounging and doing nothing. What did you guys do on Valentine's Day?

A Bientot!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Look likes a wonderful baby shower.
Love those cupcakes!
:)

CDC said...

What a pretty-looking shower! Husband and I exchanged cards and I made a trail of hearts for him, 8 of them for the 8 vdays we've had together, with all things I love about him, that led to the fridge, where his buffalo chicken was waiting;)

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates