July 6, 2010

Celebrating with friends.

How was your 4th of July? Mine went well and I didn't have to cook! We spent the day at a small carnival and then went to spend the rest of the day with my friend Karen.

The kids somewhat enjoyed the tiny carnival and seeing what it is, we will probably not go next year. They did enjoy the water slides and some of the bouncy houses.  My son loved the hit the target to dunk a person. He dunked the same kid twice! lol They also had some games that the kids played.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My friend Karen loves to entertain and there is always plenty of wine and good food to eat. Her husband is French so wine and champagne is the norm. hihihi I had a glass to celebrate and will explained a pose I did for my friend. lol A parade was done by the kids and we enjoyed the fireworks too. We got home pretty late and we were all exhausted.

Their scooters decorated for the parade.
Photobucket
The yard is slopped in case you are wondering why the pool looks like that.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cuddling with Daddy.
Photobucket
No comment.
Photobucket
Getting ready for the parade.
Photobucket
Photobucket
My son went nuts with the flags. lol
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Here's the marshmallow pops that I made for the party. Kids liked them. I also brought some marinaded some shrimp to share with everyone.
Photobucket
Next year I am thinking of hosting a block party in my neighborhood.  Thinking. lol


A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates