May 23, 2011

School is out!

Last Friday, my children finished their school year. My son got "promoted" and will be a first grader this August. My daughter finished second grade with only one B in her school year. Pretty proud of her and amazed how quickly she learns things at school without studying at home. I'm sure that will happen soon since you can't stay like that forever, right?

Here's my son with his classmates (he's the one on the left side, wearing black and white stripe shirt and chino pants) singing a song "My own two hands".
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My son with his kindergarden teacher. Look familiar? That's because she was also my daughter's kindergarden teacher.
Photobucket
Trying to get a nice photo of my daughter with her BFF was hard. This is what I was able to get.
Photobucket
My daughter with her second grade teacher.
Photobucket

Now summer vacation is upon us and we are making plans in what to do with my days off. We are making a list of what activities we want to do. It will be nice not to worry about getting things ready in the morning (clothes, backpack, breakfast, snacks and lunches) for school and checking their homework. A little break for me.

Is school out in your area? Are you happy or stressed about having the kids all day? lol

A Bientot!


0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates