December 11, 2011

Santa!

Hello??? Anyone there? lol Life has been quite hectic this year for me. I don't want to give up my blog but trying to find the time to post anything new is not as easy as it used to.

Yesterday I decided to see Santa. I wasn't sure if I would be able to if I waited too close to Christmas Day. The kids were happy to oblige my request and off we went to see Santa! I am so happy it's been the same Santa for at least 4 or 5 years. My daughter is 8 1/2 and smart. As long as it's the same one, she believes he is Santa.  My son asked for a DSi game (we don't have a DS anymore since he broke mine) and my daughter a trampoline. Ahuh. Good thing they have a longer Santa list at home. lol


Have you gone to see Santa yet? What are they asking Santa for this year?

A Bientot!

1 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

What a darling picture. Your kids are so cute.

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates