August 23, 2012

New kitchen art.

I have this wall space that is above my phone that has been bugging me for years. I know I wanted something but never found the perfect thing...until I light bulb went on! 

I'm sure you have seen on Blogland, Etsy or Pinterest those subway word art. They were cute but still didn't quite represent me until I asked an Etsy seller  (Graber's Graphics Design)if she could modify one of her wording and she did. Finally something on that wall AND it represent me. 


When people or clients ask me how I do many things or stay organized, I answer Coke and coffee. lol

A Bientot!

1 comments:

Jodee said...

Love, love, love your new kitchen art!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates