January 18, 2009

An award. Un prix.

I was very surprised when I learned that I was given an award. This week was a whirlwind of events and emotions and something like this made my day. Mom's Cafe Home Cooking gave me a Lemonade Award. This award is given for inspirational qualities, great attitude and decor of the blog.

I have to say I am very flattered that someone thinks my blog is good enough to read. I try to keep my blog interesting by giving out step by step recipes, some organization ideas and any tid bit of my ordinary life. There are other blogs out there that give me inspiration and some that make my laugh. Here are my nominees for this award.


Easy at Home


I heart 2 girls


Deatons in Hong Kong


Hooked on Houses


Thrifty Decor Chick

To accept your award, please place the award on your blog. Acknowledge the blog that nominated and link to it. Choose the blogs you would like to nominate. Leave a comment on their blog to say you have awarded them the Lemonade Award and link to them on your blog.

Go and check these blogs out. I'm sure you will love them and read them regularly.

A Bientot!

3 comments:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Well, isn't this nice? Thank you so much for passing your award along to me. I appreciate it so much! :-)

I don't know some of these other blogs you mentioned, so I'll have to check them out.

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Thank you so much!!

Bar-b said...

Hi Mama!!!! Thanks for the lemonade award and congrats to you too!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates