April 18, 2008

Bonjour???

So I went to pick up our Friday newspaper this morning in my blue xmas PJ bottoms and a Musique Plus t-shirt (courtesy of my dad). Well our newspaper was on our porch but something else too.

Photobucket

What the heck? Where did it come from? We are looking right now at stones for our countertops so the coincidence is weird. Did someone made a mistake and dropped it to the wrong home? That's what I'm guessing. Did the tile guy left it here? I doubt it since it's not the color I am looking for. The granite piece is inside since it belongs to someone and that sample is probably not cheap. I'm hoping whoever dropped it will come back for it. Have to say, I wouldn't mind finding other things on my front porch. A 3 stone diamond ring, a new Le Creuset dutch oven in red, cherry wood floors for our home,etc. :) Ahhh a woman can dream, right?


A bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates