April 30, 2008

Heh heh heh

Yesterday I went to get my mail and saw a box from a Wisconsin friend of mine. You see, she's my partner in crime. She's my supplier. Let me explain.

In CA, silver dragee are illegal. What are these things? They are those tiny looking silver pearl that are put on top of cupcakes, cookies, cakes, etc. They are illegal because you are not supposed to consume metals. It is not digestible so it stays inside of you. Mind you, I have not met one PERSON that has eaten these and died. In Europe, people have been eating these and so far, Europe still has people living in it. I take that as a good sign. Anyway, I cannot buy them online since they will not ship it to my California address. So my friend (lets call her D) bought some and mailed it to me! Heh heh heh! Here's what they look like and her note to me (her name has been smudge to protect the innocent, lol).

Photobucket


Hmm once my kitchen is done, I'll be making cupcakes to celebrate it! Mmmmm vanille ou chocolat? Mmmmmmm Eating Pie

A bientot!

2 comments:

THE D said...

I'm famous, I'm famous!!!!!!!!!!!

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

LOL Yes you are famous now. ;)

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates