April 30, 2008

Adorable!!!

So while my kitchen is all tore up, I've been reading many blogs about decorations. I am part of the Blissfully Domestic Living network and was reading Blissfully Domestic . There, I saw the cutest little wall decal from Holly! Since my little bird passed away last summer, my home feels a bit empty. We buried him on our yard and I planted some flowers to where he rests. When I look out of my kitchen window and see my flower patch, I feel so sad. When I saw those cute little birds, I knew I had to get them. So i ordered them and they have arrived! The process of sticking these decals is easy, even with textured walls. Here's my photos.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Now when I look at my window, I see 3 little cute birds that make me smile. This will be my reminder that he's with his family and friends now. Silly for a grown woman to think such things but he was my first born. I wonder what hubby will say. Bag Head
A bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates