May 25, 2008

Contraband

Not that kind. The kind where my friend D shipped the silver dragee to me since I can't get them here. I promised them once my new kitchen was done, I would use them right away. ahem. It's been almost 2 weeks? Pardon. Cover Up

So I made carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.

Photobucket


They look cute frosted but just ok until BANG you add the dragee.

Photobucket


Now they are sooo pretty. So pretty they deserve to be put on a pedestal. Wait, let me get one... and there!

Photobucket


Photobucket


I love you cupcakes with silver dragee. So how are they? I had a taste tester with me.

Photobucket


Photobucket


I take it he liked them.
A bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates