June 5, 2008

50 lashes for me

I haven't been posting much this week. For that I am sorry. I wanted to post about my swim classes but life got in the way. Today I had my fourth class and I am happy to say I can float on my back by myself now. Woohoo! Hate floating on my belly. I feel like I should be in this position if I were dead not alive. Anyway, next week I'll be having 4 more classes and that's it. I think I just need to practice so that I can at least swim one lap with no noodle or board. My fear of water is getting lesser too. I'm such a nervous and on the go person that I don't know how to relax (hence my sinking in the pool). Here's a photo of me and my friend B.


Photobucket


See how white I am next to my caucasian friend? Ok, ok so she's Indian but still, I'm so white! Although today I look like a lobster. I got a nasty sunburn on my front legs and a bit on my face and shoulders. sigh. Remembered to slather the kids with sunscreen but not myself. Old age sucks! Now lets all hope I won't peel. sniff sniff.
A bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates