August 11, 2008

Non!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh good lord! The 80's are back in full force as I can see! I have seen multi layered ruffled skirts (can anyone say Madonna?) Long tunics and jellie shoes and now this! I like leggings but without any stirrups. What's next? The one piece bodysuit that have snaps at the bottom? One word : onesies! *shudder* Here's what I saw on Forever 21. *shudder*

Photobucket



That's it! Tomorrow I'm getting a spiral perm and I'm going to tease my hair until I gain an extra 2-3" in height! Like totally!

A bientot!

1 comments:

Bar-b said...

gag me with a spoon nancy...that can be the name of your new blog....food, 80's style. I hated leggings then and I certainly hate them now too. Oh, I should have kept all of my 80's garb.

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates