August 29, 2008

Pour moi??!!

Photobucket

I received an award from my very good friend Barbie from Iheart2girls. I will have to teach her how to link someone with only their names and not the whole web address. (you'll be getting an email from me soon Bar-B! Flirty Wink ) She thinks I'm a decoratin' fool with my projects I guess. Hubby might think I'm just the latter but he's no fool in saying that to me! Ha! Anyway, we've know each other since the birth of my son and of her daughter. She now has another baby girl. You should check out her blog and especially the water dance her little girl does. Ok, on to some serious business.

Here are the rules about this award.

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate up to 6 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.

Now who to nominate??? I have so many blogs that I read that 6 won't do but alas, I must follow the rules! And the nominees for great blogs are...

1. A Passion for Scrapbooking, Decorating and Shopping nominated for great pictures of her new home. I love how organized her pantry looks and how she uses vinyl words to decorate her home. Yes, I stalk organized pantries and closets. There!

2. The Brenda Blog nominated for hosting the best Where Bloggers Create party!

3.Deatons in Hong Kong nominated for having the courage to move from the USA to China with her 2 SMALL children! I've known her about the same time as I know Barbie. Our babies were born in 2005.

4.This Young House nominated for helping others with design ideas and suggestions. Also great DIY projects like making a head board....now where's my staple gun???

5.Picky Palate nominated for great and tasty recipes!

6. Make and Takes nominated for showing us how to make Pop Up Pancakes. Kids love them!

I am off to contact my nominees and hope I won't get a restraining order from A Passion for Scrapbooking, Decorating and Shopping! Wish me luck! If you do not hear from me, please add some funds into my paypal acount for bail money. Merci en avance!

A bientot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nancy,

We're so glad you're enjoying our blog- and thanks for the prestigious award! We'd like to thank the academy, our parents, and our lucky paint brush.

xoxo,

Sherry (& John)
www.thisyounghouse.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Always nice to get blogland support!
Brenda

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates