September 22, 2008

Rachel Ray magazine for cheap.

Do you love Rachel Ray? Or just like her recipes but hate paying full price for a magazine? Do I have a deal for vous! I have done this deal last year and I just did it again. A one year subscription to Everyday with Rachel Ray for $5.52 instead of $18. Here's the legit website and enter the code MYBARGBUD15.

Hurry! This deal ends on 9/22 at 8:59 PM PT.

There are other great deals on that website but since I like to cook, I thought I would share this one with you. Happy shopping!

A bientot!

1 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

thanks for sharing, i will pass it on to my sister!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates