September 7, 2008

Vraiment? Moi? Superieure?

I took this test about how you would be seemed as a 1930's wife. This is what I scored.

66

As a 1930s wife, I am
Superior

Take the test!

Scoring:
0-24 - Very Poor (Failure)
25-41 - Poor
42-58 - Average
59-75 - Superior
76+ - Very Superior
Now I'm laughing at this because ask my husband if I'm a submissive wife and he would laugh. Ask my dad what kind of wife I am to my hubby and he would say I had a smart mouth. Always had. Now I do like "wifey" things like cleaning and cooking but I DO NOT give my hubby a shampoo or manicure (unless he broke his arms), I do not always greet him with a smile at night(especially if he did some dingdong thing to me) nor do I sit in the back seat(unless you ask to drive my car, I'm driving).

Some of those questions are ridiculous but I guess in those days, it seem to be the norm. I could of scored a bit higher but some of those questions are 2 parts like "keeps husband's clothes clean and pressed" not pressed all the time so I couldn't check that box. Would I be a good wife in those years? I don't know. Unless I married a man who respected me as a person, than yes. Just like I'm a good wife today. I keep thinking what would make my familt happy and try to make it so. A man who thought I was a second class citizen? He'll find himself scratching himself alot at work. Hmm itching powder on underwear, a very good thing. So go ahead and take the test. Let me know what kind of wife you are. I know some score low and laugh and some will score high and look horrified. Just don't take it personally. It's not an accurate test I think. Just have fun and see what score you get!
A bientot!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I see lots of interesting things here...I'm going to peak around.
diane

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates