September 7, 2008

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

I have been using these since they first came out a few years back. They're very convenient and they smell ok too. They come in 2 scents : Citrus scent and Spring Waterfall® scent. The containers comes in 3 sizes : 35 count, 80 count, and 110 count. Each wipe comes out easily except the last 2 or 3. They all get bunched up and you have to open the container and separate them by hand. They're usually left over solution too. I just just a paper towel (1 sheet) and put it inside. Why have it go to waste? You know?

Photobucket

Here are four descriptions (that I got from Lysol.com) that are the reasons I use these.

A strong wipe for your challenging messes.
Kills 99.9% of germs*
Tough on messes
For use in the kitchen and bathroom
Strong wipe

*when used as directed

You see asterisk? See, before I read some article about disinfecting wipes, they were my all time favorite. Now, I like them but I'm more careful as how to use them. Here's why. They are only good for one swipe! That's it! Use the same sheet and now you are spreading the germs all over the item you think you are disinfecting. I know! "Then that means I have to use 2-4 sheets to clean the kitchen countertop" you say? Yup! I read about this from Blissfully Domestic Living. You should check it out so that you know how to use them properly.

In the end, I do use them. I'm just more careful in how to use them. The smaller container can cost between $2.50-5. You can find these at your local discount store, grocery store and hardware store. In the end, they're great for cleaning germy places but remember, one sheet doesn't clean the whole surface. Have fun cleaning!

A bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates