October 25, 2008

Olive oil is not only for cooking!

Ok, lets look inside our pantry today. Last week I mentioned that vinegar is a great deodorizer and disinfectant. Today, we are talking about olive oil. That beautiful golden liquid is not only tasty but can also polish your stainless steel appliances. So if you run out of commercial stainless steel products or you want to me more "earth friendly", you can still clean and polish your appliances with that magical oil. Use it sparingly and with a soft cloth to buff the oil over the appliance. Here are some other properties Olive Oil is good for besides cooking that I have used it for.

It's good to quiet squeaky hinges if you run out of WD-40.

Conditions your nail and cuticles. Warm the oil a bit though.

There's probably so many other good tips of using it but those are the ones that I know and have used. By looking at my nails, I think I need to go and soak them tonight. Go look in your pantry, there's probably so many things that doubles for other things than just cooking or baking.

A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates