November 16, 2008

Christmas wreath, Easter wreath, Fall wreath...

Ok, so some of you may have more than one kind of wreath for your front door. This year it happened to me. Where do I store them? I know they have those plastic containers just for them in stores but I wanted something else. Something different. Something cheap. Enter Command Strip hooks.

Do you have maybe a walk in closet, linen closet, behind a closet door or even a garage wall? Install these hooks on the wall or in the closet and voila! It's much cheaper than those plastic wreath containers and I think it looks cute. This is how my linen closet looks like. Sorry for the pic but it's a tight squeeze in my linen closet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also have a huge Easter wreath but I need to get one that holds more than 5lbs (the ones that I have now). Happy wreathing!

A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates