November 4, 2008

Joyeux Noel!!!

Oops! Is it too early? I can't wait for Christmas! It's my favorite holiday of the year. Halloween is second. Cool Anything that involves making people smile or feel good, I love it!

Back home, my family didn't celebrate Thanksgiving. It was mostly a Canadian thing. Also, our Thanksgiving in Canada is in October so we get to decorate for Christmas a lot longer than in the US. Here, I usually wait on Thanksgiving Day. I ask Hubby to get the tree and all the bins from the garage and it's Tree Time! This year I will start one week before Thanksgiving to decorate the inside of the house. Not sure how I should do it this year though so if any of you have past Christmas pics, please share! That way I can steal your ideas! hehehe

Am I the only one that's itching to decorate already? Please say no. I know I have a few lurkers out there so please, tell me I'm not crazy or at least, you share my craziness.
A Bientot!

3 comments:

Jodee Leader said...

You go girl! I don't think it is too early to start decorating! We usually decorate the day after Thanksgiving!

Entertaining At HOME with Natalie said...

It depends on my schedule and varies each year as to if I decorate before thanksgiving. This year I am not and will do it the day after thanksgiving. That was the tradition when I was growing up. We put the tree up that evening after we all had full tummies from Thanksgiving dinner.

danielle said...

Well, I can't wait to see the pictures once you do!!

I drove by a house tonight that had christmas decorations up already. A little too early for me, but Julia loved them!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates