December 1, 2008

Advent Calendar

Here is my advent calendar that I bought at World Market. I used some old Christmas cards to fill in the top. I tried to make it look like a tree. Inside I will put some goodies but only one night at a time. I don't trust my kids with it. lol They would get a stool and eat or play with all the goodies on that same day. No way Jose!

It's nothing fancy and looks like I tried to make it look cute. I will need to paint those screws red for now. So for those of you doing it, what do you put inside? I have chocolate, lollipops, bubbles and some sponge thing that grows into creatures. What else can I put in them?

Photobucket

Photobucket

A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates