December 3, 2008

Christmas lights

Hubby finished putting up the lights on Sunday (can you tell we had a busy day?) and I bought some poinsettias yesterday. My front home is *almost* done. Just needs a few little things. I also need to get another poinsettias for the upstairs. Couldn't find another one that was nice and I had both kiddos. 'Nuff said!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My hubby's aunt gave us that sweet little pillow years ago. I love it and it comes out every time.

Photobucket

I made those snowballs. I'll show you guys later how to make them. One word : messy!

Photobucket

At night. I love homes that have lights on. I remember as a child, almost the whole street where I used to live was lighted up! It was magical for me and my brother when my dad drove around the neighborhood. Nowadays, people don't seem to do it that often. Maybe the morale? I don't know but I want to give my children and others that sense of wonder.

Photobucket

A Bientot!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

Your house looks fabulous -- especially all lit up! The lights are very pretty!

Dawn Marie said...

Your home is very beautiful! I love your decorations..

Lorilee said...

Beautiful! I don't think we are going to put the big red and green lights all around our roof line this year. It takes about 12 strands, and I fight blown fuses and burned out bulbs all season. I am going to try something different this year.
Blessings,
Lorilee

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates