December 3, 2008

Need a potty break?

I'm sure you are all potty trained by now unless you are some really smart 2 year old reading my blog. This year I decided to decorate my powder room for Christmas. Yes...I am that weird. Come right in but please remember to wash your hands.

Photobucket

Darn flash! They look so nice when the votives are lighted. My son loves blowing on them though. Maybe I should get those battery operated ones for this occasion?

Photobucket

You can tell that I have small children living here, right?

Photobucket

Just get those cylinder glass vases and put some ornaments in it. Easy peasy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No you wont see me on a photo because my hair looked like a bird made a nest in it. It's Christmas time, time for pretty things not things that make you have nightmares. *shudder*

Now please flush and wash your hands. Thank you!

A Bientot!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hmm, good idea!

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice soap! ;)

The bathroom looks cute!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates