December 15, 2008

Une boulangerie.

That's what I opened in my house; a bakery! Yesterday I made some snowmen (and one round one for a snowman face. Thanks Suzanne!)for my kids and one for my daughter's classmate. Last time she came by, we made cookies but her snowman got into an accident. I felt bad and wanted to make her a new one and here it is.

Photobucket

Wonder how big it is? Well the cookie cutter from the right is the normal size one that comes with other cookie cutters. Yup! Just a tad bigger!

Photobucket

Now I'm making apple shapes (for the teachers) and stars from my daughter's class and my son's preschool. Good thing I have a lot of butter, eggs and sugar!

A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates