February 5, 2009

Mail time!

My kids got their first Valentine cards in the mail today. Their grandpa (my father in-law) sent them a homemade card. He does that for them and they love it. Hubby and I think it's cute because they love seeing their photos on the cards. Here they are posing. Can you tell my daughter loves it? lol

Photobucket

My mom called me yesterday and said their package is on its way. soupir. We are talking about 3kg of stuff (more than 6 lbs) for them and for us foggies. I forsee 5lbs added on to my thighs. Darn!

A Bientot!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

How cute! My kids love to get mail too. I love the homemade card idea too!

Jill -Forever and Ever House said...

I love getting packages in the mail. Lucky you!

Momo Fali said...

That's adorable! The cards and her expression!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates