February 3, 2009

Favorite post.

Tip Junkie is having a Talk to me Tuesday - Favorite Post 2008. I decided to join in the fun and post my favorite post from last year. What could it be? Well the place where I like to hang out and prepare delicious meals for my family. Have you guessed it, already? My kitchen renovation of course! I was so happy in getting a new island, new sink and new countertops.

If you would like to join in, make a post about your new post then go to Tip Junkie and enter your favorite post! That's it! Off to check other bloggers favorite posts!


A Bientot!

1 comments:

Jodee said...

Oh my goodness! I love your kitchen! I am drooling over that adorable island. I like the sink too!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates