July 11, 2009

Newcomers

Have you guys noticed new followers?? I have. Welcome! Bienvenue! Are you sure you didn't accidentally followed my blog? Perhaps you thought you would following some great chef or great interior designer? I am sorry to tell you I am none of those things. lol I am a crazy Portuguese woman that likes to keep her days full as well as her family's belly full.
Welcome and I apologize in advance for my lame attempts at food photography and being funny. I need a new camera to take better pictures. As for the latter....there is no hope for me. lol Just paste a smile on your face and nod. Just humour the crazy woman.

A Bientot!

1 comments:

Duni said...

Bonjour...

Just wanted to let you know I really appreciated your comment on my blog. Thanks for stopping by and happy blogging!

Duni

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates