August 30, 2009

America's Got Talent

I don't want much tv but hubby records some shows to watch together after the kids are in bed. That's our time together after a long day of work and kids.

Now I do not know if this is very old or still new (lol told ya I don't watch tv much) but I was watching this with hubby and I loved this performance. They are called Ishaara and they do a modern twist of an Indy Dance. I always liked Indian dances because of the colorful saris and the energy they have. Makes me want to dance eventhough I will suck.

Here's 2 videos from them. I don't know if they made it or got voted off but I think there's a future for them.




This lady is also amazing! Not only her story (cancer survivor) but she's a mom with a powerful voice! This is latest one that I heard of. Can't find the first one for the audition.



I don't know what happened to them but I do hope their wishes do come true. They have talent and I hope good things will happen to them.

A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates