October 1, 2009

The Final Countdown!

For those of you that are perhaps as "mature" as I am, you guys are singing that song in your head, aren't you?! Come on! There is no shame here. lol

Well it's October 1rst, so up went my Pottery Barn Kids advent calender. I bought it last year on clearance. Score for the little lady in the heels! The only thing that worries me is the candy the kids might sneak in. I'm going to do the same thing as I did for my Christmas advent calendar. Little helpers put candy every night while they are asleep. I can't trust my kids with candy since in this house, it's a big treat.

Any of you have a Halloween advent calendar? I remember Pottery Barn Kids have the house version too but I opted out. Anyone?

A Bientot!

1 comments:

lisa said...

The Pottery Barn Halloween house is WAY over priced. I saw one last year at an outlet store and thought about buying it because I thought it was marked pretty reasonably . . . until I noticed a one in front of it! I know it was half off of the marked priced, but when you look at it, it really isn’t worth that high price. It is super heavy and the doors are really little. The calendar you got however it super cute! I was hoping I would score one this year on clearance!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates