October 4, 2009

My old Honda did good.

I received a letter this week that my old Honda was sold. I'm surprised that it sold for $3500 since the value was about $4500 if we replaced that cap ($2K to fix). I wonder if a mechanic bought the car to fix it or if it was sold for parts since the car was in good mechanical shape except for that cap.

I'm happy that
W.E.A.V.E. will receive a nice donation from the proceeds of my Honda. She did good at auction and will be helping women and their children in dangerous situations. Secretly, I hope she was sold to a mechanic to get it fixed and be driven once again. She was a great car! I hope I'll see her somewhere in Nor Cal.
A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates