November 16, 2009

O...Mon beau sapin, Roi des forêts!

No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. I added a mini Christmas tree to my blog. Hey! It's better than having one in my house right now. It calmed my itch to decorate a bit. I'm also amazed that in 39 days it'll be Christmas! Whaaah? Once you have children, time sure seems to fly by. I better get a move on with my Christmas cards and shopping!
To my Canadian friends, have you put up any Christmas decorations yet? My parents haven't yet and I wonder if they'll put some Christmas lights this year. My dad better get a move on before it starts snowing! It's getting really cold in Montreal.
A Bientot!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

It is certainly right around the corner. I am starting to get stressed not only because I have four kids to shop for and one has a birthday the week of Christmas, but also I have a very large Family! I wish we could scale Christmas back and just enjoy each other! Wishful thinking. Ohh well, I better get busy! Have a wonderful day.

Sherri said...

Can you believe it's only 39 days away? I have to get a move on myself a lot more than I have.

Annabelle said...

Your beautiful tree, king of the forest is cute! Don't have many opportunities to use the 2 years of high school French that I don't remember much of! Well, I do have a friend in Bordeaux, France but he writes & speaks English very well. Oh my gosh, that beef tenderloin looks delicious!! :)

jenbusymom said...

Yes, it's freezing! We did our lights this weekend. I swear as soon as the halloween decorations come down the christmas ones come out right away in my area!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates