December 30, 2009

Recap of 2009.

I can't believe today is the last day of 2009. I wish I could say it has been the best year of my life but I cannot. It has been a traumatic and expensive year.

First my Sandy got really hurt and we thought she wouldn't make it. Then one week later, my husband's car breaks down, we buy a car for him, my husband's grandma passes away and finally my car breaks down and we buy one for me. Ouf!

Now not everything went bad. My kids first touched and played in the snow, my husband's cousin got married, my daughter learned how to ride a 2 wheel, my father in law moved closer to us, my parents came over for a visit, hubby's other cousin gave birth to a beautiful baby and we are all healthy. There is always a balance in life. You just have to see the little things as a blessing too.

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I do hope 2010 will be less expensive than 2009. Our savings took a hit and I am nurturing it back to normal. lol 2010..wow. Another decade is coming and soon kids will start saying "It's soooo in the 2000's!" Man I'm getting old!

I wish all of you a Happy New Year filled with blessings and health! If you guys are going out to celebrate, please be careful with drinking and driving. Yes, I sound like those tv commercials but I hate hearing about collisions happening because of alcohol. Please be safe while having fun.

Happy New Year!

1 comments:

jenbusymom said...

Great recap! Hope 2010 is prosperous for you!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates