January 13, 2010

Facebook this week.

If you are on Facebook, then you know this week is Retro week. People are posting their old photos as a child or teenager. Now you know I had to participate since my friends were.

Here I am on my second birthday. Notice the hair? Yup, I was born as a blond but by 5 years old, I was a complete brunette. My daughter is 6 and still is blond so she'll probably stay blond.


And here I am at 17. I was going to a co-worker/friend's wedding (she was 30 I think). Look at that hair. Permed, teased and moussed. lol My son saw this photo and said "Your hair went down now." lol Yes baby. My hair is now proportionate to my head.



A Bientot!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love them!

Wanda said...

Very cute. Oh, I remember that hair, yes I do!

Célia Novais Rosado said...

Old photos always make me smile (sometimes they make me laugh out loud!).
When we notice what we used to wear, how we had our hair done, the make-up we used... dear God! eheheheh

It's good to now that time passed by and we're still here, taking pictures to look at a few years from now! lol

H&K

Tracy said...

How cute! I had big hair too!! I also had blonde hair that did not stay blonde. I have one blonde child left. She will be 4 in March and I hope it stays blonde. Have a great day and thanks for sharing your pics!

jenbusymom said...

That's too funny! I keep the 80's hair pictures hidden!

Bar-b said...

lol, "your hair went down now". That was awesome. You and Chris look the same! Incredible. Fun looking at old pictures, eh?

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates