March 30, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt.

My daughter wanted to invite her friends to an egg hunt and this past Sunday had the perfect weather. Well it was a bit windy and some of my outside decoration took a blow but no one noticed. I think. lol

Everyone had fun, had sugar and went home to hopefully crash and sleep thru the night! I had just over 13 kids so next year I need to hide around 150 eggs in my backyard. The 80 that I hid clearly wasn't enough. The kids did get a small favor when they left so they all had sweets to eat at home.

Here's the table all set up before the guests arrived. I didn't make cupcakes this time. We had a carrot cake instead.
Photobucket

Remember this lady? I had a mini sprinkle for her a few weeks ago and she brought her baby! She had a baby boy!
Photobucket

Aww! He was 6 days old and I was able to hold him since I was healthy. I was sooo happy she came with him. Lets say I wanted another one while holding him during the time he was there. Unfortunately, my hubby did not share the same thought. He knows what happen after the baby stage. hihihi I loved the little facial expressions he was making at me. Here, I was probably telling him how I can keep him with me.
Photobucket

Kids crafting Easter eggs.
Photobucket

My daughter with her friends.
Photobucket

Kids searching for eggs.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My daughter after most of her friends left. She was going crazy acting out. You would think she was having a play for her best friend. lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She wanted to hold the baby before they left. She wasn't too sure since he was smaller than my other friend's baby when she came for a visit. Last one was 6 weeks old. This one is 6 DAYS. lol
Photobucket

I think everyone had fun. Makes me happy when kids don't want to leave my house since it means my house must exhume love and fun. I try to anyway.

Now I am thinking of this Easter Sunday. We will be having brunch at home and ham for dinner. My father-in-law will be coming so the kids are going to be happy. I will hopefully get one or two hours with no kids under foot on Sunday. Lets all hope for me.

Are you ready for this Sunday if you are celebrating Easter?

A Bientot!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

What a nice party! You did a great job with the food! I love carrot cake! Looks like the kiddos were enjoying the day. The baby is so precious and I know what you mean about the "baby fever". I still get it, but hubs feels the same as yours. Ohh well, we can still dream! Have a great day!

Wanda said...

Hey...what a fun egg hunt. Funny, Dahlia is so concerned the Easter bunny won't come 'cause the house is upside and he won't know where to hide the eggs. (Ahem....I've reassured her he will find a way.)

Happy Easter. Have fun!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates