April 6, 2010

Spring Break. Semaine de relache aux Etats.

Last week was my daughter's spring break. I was happy knowing I had my baby with me everyday. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't as nice as the previous week. Oh well, can't win them all!

We went to a kid's amusement park close by with my father-in-law,to a small zoo/rescue center and a train ride with my father-in-law the next day, going to a bounce house and eating out for lunch on some days. I was exhausted! I'm not in my late 20's anymore so my energy level is not the same as before. My body does not do well with fast food but I don't want my kids to never experience some fast food places. They just care for the french fries and playground  anyway. There was so many kids at McDs. It was a zoo!

I was happy when she had to go back to school. It gave me a little break of not having to constantly have a project, an outing or a last minute playdate to go to. Momma needs a break herself! lol

The zoo. This is more like a rescue center for native animals that have either been orphaned, hurt or kept as a pet until the owners realized a mountain lion does not make a good pet. Yeah, what entered in someone's head that a mountain lion cub would make a great pet is beyond me! Sheesh people!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
At the bounce house. It was quiet until a big group of moms came. Then it was chaos. lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
<aPhotobucket
So happy to only entertain one child. How about you guys? Have you gotten your spring break yet? Or will? What were/are you plans for that week? Did you drink a lot of coffee as I did? lol

A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates