April 26, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week. First Day.

Here's a cute gift that I saw in bloggyland last year and decided to make it for my daughter's teacher. It's really easy and inexpensive. All you need is a cute clear jar (I used a caning jar), gumballs, cardstock, ribbon and stickers if you wish.
Photobucket

If you don't have a lid on your jar (like mine), just cut a circle out of matching cardstock and use that as a lid. The wording is cute too or you can type whatever you like. Mignon, non?

If you are wondering what it says after the "share your talents with", it's the name of the school.
Photobucket

A Bientot!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Thank you soooo much for the new idea! I am still using the Starbucks gift idea from last year. I love it!

Tracy said...

Well, that is too cute, too! Great ideas!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates