April 27, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week. Second Day.

Here's an oldie but goodie. Small kids x 20 = germ fest!  I know first hand how some of my daughter's classmates have sticky or dirty hands. Here's a cute and practical gift for any elementary teacher.
Photobucket

All you need is some hand sanitizer, some stickers and ribbon. This cost me less than $5. All I had to buy was the sanitizer bottle and stickers. If you scrapbook, you probably just need to buy a bottle of it.
Photobucket

A tip at removing the label. Go slowly but if some goo remains, you can use rubbing alcohol or better yet, Goo Gone. I didn't have the latter so I spent 5 minutes removing goo with the rubbing alcohol. Get the Goo Gone. lol

A Bientot!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Girl, what a great idea! I love that. Thanks for sharing.

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates