April 29, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week. Fourth Day.

Here's a project I did last year. My daughter's old kindergarden teacher said she still has it hung on her classroom wall. Awww!
Photobucket

Photobucket

All you need is a frame, some cute scrapbook paper or whatever you wish to decorate the frame with. All you do is use the last name of the teacher and the child needs to start the sentence with each first letter.  Last year my daughter was saying things that I would of like to correct her but I thought it was better to let her be natural. Let her 5 year old mind do the sentences.

This year will be the same. Let your child think of things about their teacher using the first letters of their last name. Some will make you laugh or be confused. lol



A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates