April 30, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week. Fifth Day.

Woohoo it's Friday! I will actually have both days off this weekend! Rarely happens so I'm excited and the weather is going to be warm. Woohoo!



Here's a gift that got many comments from my readers last year.  Get a disposable coffee cup, a gift card to a favorite coffee/tea shop, some ribbon, paper and cellophane wrap.
Photobucket

Fill the cup with whole coffee beans since if your teacher drinks coffee. If your teacher is a tea drinker, maybe some tea leaves would be a nice touch.  The teacher will be suprised to open the cup and see a gift card nestled in coffee beans or tea leaves. Now add a cheesy saying and you have a great gift!
Photobucket

I hope I helped you in any way for giving your child's teacher a gift for next week. These gifts can also work for the last day of school but I have another idea for that one. lol Will show when the school year is almost over. Stay tuned!

A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates