July 19, 2010

Closet Love.

This past weekend I have discovered new blogs that I fell in love with.  Have you heard of DIY Design Fanatic? Wonderful blog filled with s many eye candy! Pam's house is beautiful and what caught my eye was her master closet. Go and look at it! It's georgous! *you have to say it in a high pitch voice*

Here's a peak at her closet. You have to go and click on her blog to see more of it.
There. That's my good deed for the day. I wanted to hoard that blog to myself but decided I should share the love with everyone instead. lol

A Bientot!

3 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

That is fabulous.

Darlene said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and entering my giveaway!!! Good luck!

The closet you are showing is BEAUTIFUL!! I would love to have a closet like that. But, I scanned down and see you too have a GORGEOUS closet!!!!!

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

I came over to say thanks for the nice comment on my closet & saw you had featured it! Thanks for the shout out! As a side note ...I am from So Cal, but now live in the Charlotte NC area.
Glad you discovered some great blogs. There are so many out there and they are addicting!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates