October 17, 2010

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk.

Today was Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in Nor Cal and I participated with a group of ladies from Miche. This was my first walk ever. It was a 5K and I have to say, a very easy walk. I wasn't sure if it was a long walk or what but it was a pretty nice stroll thru downtown and old town. I think all those years of walking back in Montreal and walking in San Francisco helped too.

The morning started chilly, windy and a teeny tiny bit rainy. I was afraid of getting wet when it's chilly out but the rain went away. Woohoo! I was able to raise $50 for my walk and combine with my personal donation, I was pretty happy about my contribution. Every dollar gets us closer to better medecine or even cure! I think I'll do the walk again next year since it was fun.

Here I an wearing my Miche Bag tshirt and my Big Bag Hope in Silver Miche bag. I almost wore wedges but thought I would look like a crazy woman so I decided on my rarely used running shoes. lol Hey, it's a walk and not a fashion show. lol
A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates