June 9, 2011

Turkey Burgers.

I have never eaten a turkey burger in my life until a few weeks ago. I have eaten beef or even had a chicken breast in a bun but for some reason, turkey never sounded appetizing. I was wrong! I searched online to see what can I make with ground turkey besides meatball. Well I found several and made my own version of a turkey burger. Have to say. It was yummy!

1 lbs Ground Turkey
2 Tbsp Barbecue Sauce
1 Tbsp Mild paprika
1/2 cup Mozarella cheese
1 Green onion stem, sliced
Salt and pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients with the ground turkey, Take a tiny piece of the meat mixture and cook to see if it needs any more seasoning. Once you are happy with the taste, make 4 or 5 balls and make the patties. Cook for about 4-5 minutes each side. Don't over cook it or it'll be dry.

The patties came out pretty with grill marks and more importantly, tasty. If you are looking for something lighter, try this. Hubby ate two so I think men would eat this type of burger. Try it tonight!

Bon Appetit!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates