October 29, 2011

My little man.

Last Sunday, my son turned 6. Why are the years going by so quickly?! I remember being pregnant with him, having him at the hospital, bringing him home and buddling him up  at one week old for Halloween. My daughter LOVED her baby brother. Would put stickers on him, color him with washable markers and always ask me to take a photo of her with him. Nowadays, she either loves him or dislikes him. lol

This year there was no party but a small get together at Chuckey Cheese. He was happy to be there with his friends and seeing his Grandpa & his girlfriend (don't want to mention her name for her privacy). We ate the pizza (....no coment...) and played the games. The kids had a good time and Grandpa & his girlfriend enjoyed the game Deal or No Deal.


We came home and had his birthday cake. My son wanted a Super Mario Mushroom cake. I didn't want to buy another pan for baking so the base of the cake is not cake. I didn't use to cover the cake but to make the white round spots. He wanted chocolate and he got it.  It was a great day spent with family and friends.

Now he's 6. In first grade. OMG, they're growing way too fast for me! sniff.
A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates