April 23, 2008

Adieu, adieu, adieu

So this is my dernier adieu to my kitchen as is. Tomorrow the demo crew is coming to tear out the countertops and small backsplash that I have. I have been waiting for this moment for almost one year.

I dislike tile countertops. Maybe if I didn't spend my time in the kitchen or cooking, I would be fine but ugh! cleaning those white *coughyellowstainedcough* grout is a pain. We decided to go with New Venetian Gold for countertops. The backsplash will be tumbled marble in a subway tile pattern plus something cute above the range. Not sure what but I have a few days to come up with something.
Love Letter
So farewell countertops. I won't lie and say I'll miss you because I don't but you did help me cook since we moved here. Thanks for the memories*cue the song* Just kidding! Au revoir!

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates